Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Consistently create well-designed and thoroughly tested code using best practices for mobile application development.
- Create applications, using industry standards, incorporating data from back-end databases and web services.
- Develop or validate unit-testing, addressing all devices to ensure cross device (phone and tablet) compatibility of applications
Desired Experience & Qualification
Required Knowledge and Experience
What you’ll need
- Minimum and not negotiable+5 years mobile development experience+3 years Android native development experience
- Expert with Android Studio, Android SDK, Java, Kotlin
- Additional frameworks/languages would be beneficial – Xamarin, Flutter, React, iOS, Angular etc.
- Experience with REST/SOAP/JSON web services and Swagger
- Worked within an Agile / SCRUM SDLCPlease ensure that skills are outlined on your CV as per the minimum requirements
Mode of Application
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Salt South Africa