Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Identify development markets within the existing market.
- Work together with customers and members of staff in promoting Company values and ethics.
- Get involved in all projects of the organization for the accomplishment of the company’s strategies and goals.
- Ensure prompt reports to Management regarding customer’s response to Company’s products.
- To attract new customers and to grow the business to become profitable.
- To continuously find new customers and also to ensure that the existing customers requirements are being met.
- Prepare a business plan to establish and grow the business.
- To set up the business i.e., dealing with all legal requirements of setting up a business, finding a suitable site, employing of staff members, etc.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellency through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering, Business Management/Military Engineering
- An MBA would be advantageous.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Proven track record of business development activities.
- Demonstrates independence in action and decision making.
- Must be focused and determined and well organized.
- Requires a “do whatever it takes” commitment to achieve the successes.
- Must be willing to relocate to anywhere in the world and the travel.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure and challenging situations.
- Must be results driven.
- Must be of high integrity and trustworthy.
Mode of Application
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Dalitso Holdings