The Senior Specialist: Customer Intelligence & Performance role is based in the Vodacom Business
- Manage and deliver customer life cycle programs and activities in order to maximize the customer lifetime value of the enterprise customers (revenue / margin).
- Develop a DataMart for direct campaign management
- Plan, design and execute direct marketing campaigns
- Research and develop methods for measuring and analysing direct marketing campaign impact on customer behaviour as well as revenue (e.g. Design of Experiment)
- Research and implement new methods for optimizing targeting, campaign impact and incremental revenue lift.
- Perform complex analysis on customer characteristics and behaviour to identify opportunities and inform customer value management activities
- Perform diagnostic analysis to understand root causes to revenue dilution or change in behaviour.
- Recommend CVM activities to drive sales and increase revenue.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- The candidate is expected to own and deliver direct marketing campaigns across entire customer lifecycle, and this involves
- Selecting and prioritising leads for different direct campaigns
- Measuring effectiveness of direct marketing campaigns using accepted and well researched standards
- Sourcing and processing customer feedback from outbound campaigns to inform lead selection and dialling strategies
- Interfacing with advanced analytics team to ensure seamless handover of model output for campaigns
- Dissecting campaign results to understand underlying behavioural patterns and to develop insights
- Developing compelling business cases to support CVM activities
- Setting up trigger based campaigns and managing scheduling thereof
- In addition, the candidate is expected to source data from different systems, analyse it and provide insights and recommendations to improve business performance.
Required Knowledge and Experience
Vodacom South Africa pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Vodacom South Africa has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Vodacom South Africa therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position
- Knowledge on SQL-based databases (e.g. SQL Server, Teradata, Oracle) – Essential
- Database experience (data extraction, transformation & manipulation). – Essential
- An understanding of Python/R will be an added advantage
- Strong data analytics skills including; data storage, manipulation, transformation and analysis.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Excel and good knowledge on reporting tools i.e. QlikSense, SSRS.
- Ability to work with multiple data sources – including both transactional and dimensional star schemas & some experience in data model development
- Some exposure to data model development and reporting experience – automating repetitive data reporting tasks
- Excellent communication and conflict management skills.
- Project Management
- Planning and organising skills
- Process and project management skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experienced in presenting and communicating findings and recommendations clearly and succinctly.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Matric/Grade 12 (Essential)
- A 3 year Degree/Diploma in Commerce, Science or Quantitative Management/Statistics or any related field
- A minimum of 5 to 8 years data and business analysis experience is essential
Mode of Application
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Vodacom South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!